Do you love teaching IMSE’s Orton-Gillingham? Are you passionate about increasing literacy in our children? Do you wish to make a bigger impact in the world? If so, consider becoming an IMSE Instructor!
Our Instructors are passionate educators who love bringing IMSE’s Orton-Gillingham training to all educators. If you are looking for opportunities to expand your impact, travel to new places, and increase your income, the IMSE Instructor program may be right for you.
If you are interested and have the below qualifications, send us your resume! We are always looking for talented, passionate teachers to join our team.
Requirements to apply:
- Master's degree or higher in an educational field of study
- Current and valid teaching license
- Certified in IMSE's Comprehensive Orton-Gillingham or IMSE’s Intermediate Orton-Gillingham
If you are ready to join IMSE’s mission of bringing Orton-Gillingham to all eductors, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fidelity Specialist (Full-Time)
IMSE is looking for a full-time Fidelity Specialist to provide professional development throughout the country and to assist the Director of Professional Development in various tasks. This position is based out of the instructor's own home office. Travel is required 100 days per year. Regular office hours are required on non-travel days.
- IMSE Conduct professional development for educators as part of IMSE implementation plans to ensure fidelity, support instruction, and strengthen student results. Professional development is provided in person at a client site or public venue as well as via the web using distance technology.
- Observe and provide feedback to all IMSE Instructors
- Mentor and coach trainee Instructors
- Be a resource for current IMSE Independent Contractors
- Maintain regular office hours when not travelling
- Attend and present at professional conferences as IMSE representative
- Work closely with Director of Professional Development to continually enhance presentation and coaching skills
- Keep current on educational trends and activities in Prevention/Intervention/remedial-Dyslexia, K-12, and ESL
- Maintain close and effective working relationships with other IMSE employees and IMSE Independent Contractors
- Understand and display IMSE's Mission and Values
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Knowledgeable about best practices and law in eduction
- Certified in IMSE's OG and currently teaching IMSE's OG with fidelity
- IDA structured literacy teacher or otherwise certified. If not yet certified, willing to obtain certification within six months of hire
- Strong ability to coach and mentor educational professionals
- Proficient in working with teachers and administrators
- Proficient in evaluating others and providing constructive criticism
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and able to reach deadlines
- Team player
- Pleasant, friendly attitude as well as honest and forthright
- Professional in manner, dress, and communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of multisensory, structured language pedagogy
- Proficient in: G-suite, iOS products. Strong computer/technology skills.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in an educational field of study
- 5 years teaching in a classroom a plus
- Substantial background and experience in literacy
- 5 years experience instructing, guiding, and mentoring educational professionals. Presenting to adults a plus
- Experience working with school administrators a plus
- Teaching IMSE's approach to a classroom, small group, or individual students within the past 5 years a plus
Salary and benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 401K program
- Health care program (medical, dental, vision)
- 13 paid holidays
Send cover letter and current CV to email@example.com